Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Katesplayground Material

in Brescia on May 28, 1974 IS NOT 'NO SUCCESS!

At 36 years after the massacre of Piazza della Loggia in Brescia on 28 May 1974 cost the lives of eight people, goes unpunished. Paolo Corsini, a member of the Democratic Party and former mayor of New York: "It 'an irreparable insult to those who have fallen that morning in the square, their families, an offense that demeans the city"

Nothing to be done. In May a bomb 36 years ago during an anti-fascist demonstration organized by trade unions resulted in the deaths of eight people and wounding 102. For the massacre there are guilty. "Insufficient evidence" is the ritual formula that ended the third process and remove the right to know the truth.

The investigation was begun in 1993. The prosecutor had requested life imprisonment for Zorzi, Carlo Maria Maggi (New Order), for the secret service employee Maurizio Tramonte and Carabinieri General Francesco Delfino. For the former Secretary Pino Rauti MSI was sought absolution. The Court of Assizes of Brescia, chaired by Enrico Fischetti, acquitted the five accused Carlo Maria Maggi, Delphi Zorzi, Maurizio Tramontano, Francesco Delfino and Pino Rauti "for not having committed the crime, since the second paragraph of Article 530 for offenses them members, chief EDA. "The judges also lifted the protective order that hung against the former Delphi ordinovista Zorzi, who lives in Japan daanni.

Amaro's comment Paolo Corsini, a member of the Democratic Party and former mayor of New York: "I feel a sense of shock and dismay at a ruling that it must be said clearly, effectively ending the legal battle concerning the massacre of Piazza della Loggia. It 'an irreparable insult to those who have fallen that morning in the square, their families, an offense that demeans the city and threatens to extinguish a desire for truth and justice that historical research and political opinion rather have long been satisfied. "

The Milan judge Guido Salvini, who handled the investigation of black frames, shows surprise at the ruling today, particularly that of the former secret service employee Tramonte Maurizio. "Of course it was not even waiting for the acquittal of Mauritius Tramonte, the source of the Sid of Padua called 'Triton' - says the judge -. In the spring of 1991, during an access to the seat of the stool Earthquakes of Padua, to search for information on Fountain Square, I found a file also informant Triton. Salvini reconstructs that "at the bottom of a piece of paper made by hand was pinned to his real name and that Maurizio sunset." "I went immediately to my colleague this important news of Brescia, the investigating judge Giampaolo Zorzi, along with investigations into the massacres which followed - he continues - so the identity of the source that had been hidden was no longer a secret and the information that was made in 1974, in time so do not suspect, and that day we became, there was very detailed information on the preparatory meeting for the massacre of Brescia, which he personally participated Triton ordinovisti with the leaders. " The Milan judge points out that Sunset "admitted that he and Triton in Brescia during the investigation confirmed a long time and so large his story in 1974 assuming his responsibilities. "The magistrate stressed that" only in the courtroom before the court and r itrattato was acquitted after having made many statements that undermined. We will know if the Grounds for the massacre of Piazza della Loggia, the court found, as has happened in Milan and the Piazza Fontana massacre of 1973, the Police, however, given the authorship of the New Order of the Veneto in the design of the massacre, but not quite certain for the time, the responsibility of individuals, and suggests the acquittal under the second paragraph of Code of Criminal Procedure 530, which covers cases of insufficient evidence or incomplete. "

Article from the website of the Ernest

0 comments:

Post a Comment